|Coordinate-Measuring Machine CMM Optical Measurement Geometry.||
The ROMER company, part of HEXAGON Metrology is the maker of portable 3D coordinate measuring device, granite table type with an optical measure-ment geometry system.The mechanical arm has 7 degrees of freedom, is manual, very easy to use and can move rapidly with rectangular coordinates and micro-motions (fine adjustments). The measurement system is made with pivoting head (contact) and optical (non-contact with camera). The usable measurement range for X/Y/Z axes is x450mm, x500mm, x400mm and the velocity measurement speed can reach 760mm/s.
Other features of measuring machine are:
Contact measurements: +/-3μm, Optical measurements: +/-4μm
Mechanical: 0,001mm, Digital (Η/Υ): 0,00001mm
- Measurable materials: metal, plastic, foam, wood, etc.
- Maximum LASER beam distance: 110mm.
The camera that comes with the robotic arm has the following features:
- Super HAD CCD, resolution 752 (H) x 582 (V) / 460 lines
- Optical zoom: 18x
- f = 4,1 to 73,8mm (F1,4 - 3,0)
- Free length: 10mm - 800mm @ 1x-18x
- Luminosity 3 (lux F1,4)
- Electronic shutter 1/3 - 1/1000s, 20 gray levels
- Accuracy lens (2 sigma): 0.07mm
- Distance lens/measurable surface: 124mm<d<222mm
Accompanying the system has 3 measuring probes, measuring optical system controller and optical measurements display screen.