|The PoreMaster 33 porosimeter achieves a maximum pressure of 33,000 psia for pore size measurements in the range from over 950 micron to 0.0064 micron pore diameter. Two low pressure stations plus one high pressure station.||
Quantachrome PoreMaster 33
The PoreMaster Series is loaded with advanced features to ensure accuracy, operational convenience and rugged, reliable performance.
Automatic mercury transfer from reservoir to low pressure ports eliminates operator exposure to mercury.
- Easy access to high pressure cavity for maintenance and cleanup.
- Computer-guided volume calibration ensures reliable data consistent with ISO 9000 and other quality standards.
- User selectable data reduction parameters include mercury surface tension and contact angle for consistency with existing databases and research applications.
- Status screen displays system conditions at a glance.
- Quiet high pressure generator maintains a pleasant work environment.
- Automatic repeat intrusion/extrusion cycles for research on hysteresis phenomena.
- Simultaneous high and low pressure operation for maximum productivity.
- Low and high pressure manual modes for maintenance and troubleshooting.