|The VIP SYSTEM 3/ MK3 monitor alI three phases of a three-phase system.They are portable, light-weight device with built-in 40-column printer.The VIP SYSTEM 3/ MK 3 can run on batteries and can measure no less than 81 electrical parameters with very high accuracy.In particular, the VIP SYSTEM 3/ MK 3 are capable of measuring parametersnot generally covered by an instrument of this type.||
They measure harmonic distortions; indicate average values and record maximum readings for variousparameters; they measure and print out active and reactive power consumption; and record micro interruptions in the power supply (mains) and the duration of longer interruptions. The built-in printer is capable of printing measurement data on request andcan provide automatic print-out of the sequence of measurements relative to any four parameters selected by the operator. The instruments printer can also provide bar graphs plotting 2 of the parameters measured: they also provide rapid print-out of the value of those parameters which cross the alarm thresholds and monitor their development with frequent print-out until they come back inside the preset limits.
- Display: LCD multiplexed with SUPER TW type liquid. Display structured in 256x64 pixel, divided into 8 lines of 40 characters.
- Method: Variable sampling and analog/digital conversion.Variable sampling is a function of the frequency reading on phase L 1.
- Sampling frequency: 4 kHz
- Number of samples far each phase: 400 (100 mS)
- Automatic offset compensation: Every minute
- Type of connection: 4 wire, 3 wire.
LlTHIUM BATTERY: 3V, 500 mA/h; data protection and estimated life, > 5 years.
Battery operating period:3 hours (without print-out or display illumination).
External dimensions: 240x220x115 mm
Weight: 2.25 kg